1. Shiroma GM, Horie LM, Castro MG, Martins JR, Bittencourt AF, Logullo L, Teixeira da Silva Mde L, Waitzberg DL. Nutrition quality control in the prescription and administration of parenteral nutrition therapy for hospitalized patients. Nutr Clin Pract. 2015 Jun;30(3):406-13.
2. Bergamasco C, Horie LM, Torrinhas RS, Waitzberg DL. High-Fiber Orange Juice as a Nutrition Supplement in Women: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Tolerance and Effectiveness. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2015 Nov;39(8):941-7.
3. Waitzberg DL, Logullo LC, Bittencourt AF, Torrinhas RS, Shiroma GM, Paulino NP, Teixeira-da-Silva ML. Effect of synbiotic in constipated adult women – a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of clinical response. Clin Nutr. 2013 Feb;32(1):27-33.
4. Bittencourt AF, Martins JR, Logullo L, Shiroma G, Horie L, Ortolani MC, Silva Mde L, Waitzberg DL. Constipation is more frequent than diarrhea in patients fed exclusively by enteral nutrition: results of an observational study. Nutr Clin Pract. 2012 Aug;27(4):533-9.
5. Linetzky Waitzberg D, Alves Pereira CC, Logullo L, Manzoni Jacintho T, Almeida D, Teixeira da Silva ML, Matos de Miranda Torrinhas RS. Microbiota benefits after inulin and partially hydrolized guar gum supplementation: a randomized clinical trial in constipated women. Nutr Hosp. 2012 Jan-Feb;27(1):123-9.
6. Martins JR, Shiroma GM, Horie LM, Logullo L, Silva Mde L, Waitzberg DL. Factors leading to discrepancies between prescription and intake of enteral nutrition therapy in hospitalized patients. Nutrition. 2012 Sep;28(9):864-7.
7. da Silva Mde L, Martins JR, Shiroma GM, Ortolani MC, Horie LM, Waitzberg DL. Nutritional recommendation alone does not change the obesity profile of health professionals. Nutr Hosp. 2008 Sep-Oct;23(5):429-32.